Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Current practice size is 10 physicians (including one Psychiatrist), 4 PAs, and 3 NPsFull-time, employed position, see about 18 to 22 patients a day, 15 patients a day to start with.
- Medical care provided for 20 years to our community with an emphasis on meeting the needs of the uninsured and underinsured.
- Internal Medicine - Outpatient Only Practice size is 14 physicians, 3 PAs, and 2 NPs.
- Paid holidays a year.
- Full-time permanent (4 12.
- Phone only.
- Day workweek).
- Need 1 Internal Medicine physician BC/BE, full-time or part-time, well-established primary care, outpatient practice.
- Multi-specialty group.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and recognized Providence Medical Home.
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program:hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- No adult admits.
- New graduates welcome, supportive mentoring from diverse team of providers.
- See 15 to 20 patients a day.
- Services Provided: FM, IM, Peds, Men's & Women's Health, OB/GYN, Geriatrics, & Counseling.
- Need BC/BE internal medicine physicians for traditional practice setting positions as well as out-patient only settings.
- Specialty Services: Behavioral Health, Migrant Health Care, Social Service Resource Coordination, Lactation Support, Centering Pregnancy Prenatal Care, Diabetic Management, Hypertension Management, Pain Management, & Care Management.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Traditional Out-Patient/In-Patient OR Out-Patient Only.
- New graduates welcome!
- With this support, our primary care physicians do not receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
- Will consider visa waivers.
- Practice size is currently over 60 providers.
- No hospital admits, hospitalist system available.
- Current practice size is 10 phys, 4 NPs, and 50 staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas.
- Not able to support visas.
- Single hospital town.
- Looking for a team player.
- Traditional practice:see patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- First year salary guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Serving our communities for several decades with an emphasis on caring for the underserved and uninsured patient population.
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
- Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- Beautiful newly remodeled clinic.
- Physician owned clinic, have four facilities.
- 00, 5 days of CME pay a year, Nccpa and Obma license renewal, loan repayment opportunities.
- Busy, growing practice looking to add an Internal Medicine physician.
- Languages spoken by our patients:English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.
- Medical and dental health package.
- Out-patient only setting:.Expect to see 20 - 24 patients a day in the outpatient practice.
- Patient services include:In-house lab, x-ray, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
- Benefits:medical, disability, pension, 20 days vacation.
- Life and disability insurance, 10 hours per month PTO, and 7 12.
- Benefits:medical, dental, retirement plan, paid CME, paid CME time off, medical reimbursement plan, malpractice insurance, and potential assistance with student loan repayment.
- Internal Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- Start date:Summer/Fall 2015.
- 4 days/week, average 32 hours/week plus.
- Cannot support visas.
- 401K with match, Flex Spending Account.
- Partnership available after 1 year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Traditional Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas Busy growing primary care practice has an opening for an internal medicine physician.
- Employed position.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions