Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 00, 5 days of CME pay a year, Nccpa and Obma license renewal, loan repayment opportunities.
- Start date:Summer/Fall 2015.
- Out-patient only setting:.Expect to see 20 - 24 patients a day in the outpatient practice.
- 401K with match, Flex Spending Account.
- New graduates welcome!
- New graduates welcome, supportive mentoring from diverse team of providers.
- Languages spoken by our patients:English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.
- Need 1 Internal Medicine physician BC/BE, full-time or part-time, well-established primary care, outpatient practice.
- Looking for a team player.
- Will consider visa waivers.
- Internal Medicine - Outpatient Only Practice size is 14 physicians, 3 PAs, and 2 NPs.
- No adult admits.
- Employed position.
- Traditional practice:see patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program:hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Life and disability insurance, 10 hours per month PTO, and 7 12.
- See 15 to 20 patients a day.
- Patient services include:In-house lab, x-ray, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
- Day workweek).
- Full-time permanent (4 12.
- Internal Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- Medical care provided for 20 years to our community with an emphasis on meeting the needs of the uninsured and underinsured.
- Serving our communities for several decades with an emphasis on caring for the underserved and uninsured patient population.
- Beautiful newly remodeled clinic.
- Services Provided: FM, IM, Peds, Men's & Women's Health, OB/GYN, Geriatrics, & Counseling.
- Specialty Services: Behavioral Health, Migrant Health Care, Social Service Resource Coordination, Lactation Support, Centering Pregnancy Prenatal Care, Diabetic Management, Hypertension Management, Pain Management, & Care Management.
- Single hospital town.
- First year salary guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Medical and dental health package.
- Need BC/BE internal medicine physicians for traditional practice setting positions as well as out-patient only settings.
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
- Cannot support visas.
- Multi-specialty group.
- Partnership available after 1 year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and recognized Providence Medical Home.
- Phone only.
- Not able to support visas.
- Practice size is currently over 60 providers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Traditional Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas Busy growing primary care practice has an opening for an internal medicine physician.
- 4 days/week, average 32 hours/week plus.
- Physician owned clinic, have four facilities.
- Benefits:medical, dental, retirement plan, paid CME, paid CME time off, medical reimbursement plan, malpractice insurance, and potential assistance with student loan repayment.
- Current practice size is 10 physicians (including one Psychiatrist), 4 PAs, and 3 NPsFull-time, employed position, see about 18 to 22 patients a day, 15 patients a day to start with.
- Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- Busy, growing practice looking to add an Internal Medicine physician.
- Current practice size is 10 phys, 4 NPs, and 50 staff.
- Paid holidays a year.
- With this support, our primary care physicians do not receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
- No hospital admits, hospitalist system available.
- Benefits:medical, disability, pension, 20 days vacation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Traditional Out-Patient/In-Patient OR Out-Patient Only.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions