Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Current practice size is 10 physicians (including one Psychiatrist), 4 PAs, and 3 NPsFull-time, employed position, see about 18 to 22 patients a day, 15 patients a day to start with.
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
- Benefits:medical, dental, retirement plan, paid CME, paid CME time off, medical reimbursement plan, malpractice insurance, and potential assistance with student loan repayment.
- Life and disability insurance, 10 hours per month PTO, and 7 12.
- Single hospital town.
- Busy, growing practice looking to add an Internal Medicine physician.
- Paid holidays a year.
- Out-patient only setting:.Expect to see 20 - 24 patients a day in the outpatient practice.
- Multi-specialty group.
- New graduates welcome, supportive mentoring from diverse team of providers.
- Practice size is currently over 60 providers.
- New graduates welcome!
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program:hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Languages spoken by our patients:English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Traditional Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas Busy growing primary care practice has an opening for an internal medicine physician.
- See 15 to 20 patients a day.
- 00, 5 days of CME pay a year, Nccpa and Obma license renewal, loan repayment opportunities.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and recognized Providence Medical Home.
- Will consider visa waivers.
- Medical care provided for 20 years to our community with an emphasis on meeting the needs of the uninsured and underinsured.
- Looking for a team player.
- Day workweek).
- Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- No hospital admits, hospitalist system available.
- Full-time permanent (4 12.
- With this support, our primary care physicians do not receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
- Internal Medicine - Outpatient Only Practice size is 14 physicians, 3 PAs, and 2 NPs.
- Start date:Summer/Fall 2015.
- Not able to support visas.
- Beautiful newly remodeled clinic.
- Serving our communities for several decades with an emphasis on caring for the underserved and uninsured patient population.
- Phone only.
- Employed position.
- First year salary guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Patient services include:In-house lab, x-ray, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas.
- Services Provided: FM, IM, Peds, Men's & Women's Health, OB/GYN, Geriatrics, & Counseling.
- Need BC/BE internal medicine physicians for traditional practice setting positions as well as out-patient only settings.
- Partnership available after 1 year.
- Cannot support visas.
- 401K with match, Flex Spending Account.
- Current practice size is 10 phys, 4 NPs, and 50 staff.
- Medical and dental health package.
- Internal Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- No adult admits.
- Need 1 Internal Medicine physician BC/BE, full-time or part-time, well-established primary care, outpatient practice.
- 4 days/week, average 32 hours/week plus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Traditional Out-Patient/In-Patient OR Out-Patient Only.
- Benefits:medical, disability, pension, 20 days vacation.
- Traditional practice:see patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Specialty Services: Behavioral Health, Migrant Health Care, Social Service Resource Coordination, Lactation Support, Centering Pregnancy Prenatal Care, Diabetic Management, Hypertension Management, Pain Management, & Care Management.
- Physician owned clinic, have four facilities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions