Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salem Area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas.
- Current practice size is 10 physicians (including one Psychiatrist), 4 PAs, and 3 NPsFull-time, employed position, see about 18 to 22 patients a day, 15 patients a day to start with.
- Need 1 Internal Medicine physician BC/BE, full-time or part-time, well-established primary care, outpatient practice.
- Specialty Services: Behavioral Health, Migrant Health Care, Social Service Resource Coordination, Lactation Support, Centering Pregnancy Prenatal Care, Diabetic Management, Hypertension Management, Pain Management, & Care Management.
- Medical and dental health package.
- See 15 to 20 patients a day.
- Benefits:medical, dental, retirement plan, paid CME, paid CME time off, medical reimbursement plan, malpractice insurance, and potential assistance with student loan repayment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Traditional Out-Patient Clinic Setting Will consider physicians on Visas Busy growing primary care practice has an opening for an internal medicine physician.
- Internal Medicine - Outpatient Only Practice size is 14 physicians, 3 PAs, and 2 NPs.
- Medical care provided for 20 years to our community with an emphasis on meeting the needs of the uninsured and underinsured.
- Beautiful newly remodeled clinic.
- Languages spoken by our patients:English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese.
- Phone only.
- Current practice size is 10 phys, 4 NPs, and 50 staff.
- Need BC/BE internal medicine physicians for traditional practice setting positions as well as out-patient only settings.
- Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- No hospital admits, hospitalist system available.
- Not able to support visas.
- Will consider visa waivers.
- Services Provided: FM, IM, Peds, Men's & Women's Health, OB/GYN, Geriatrics, & Counseling.
- Busy, growing practice looking to add an Internal Medicine physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine - Traditional Out-Patient/In-Patient OR Out-Patient Only.
- Day workweek).
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
- Practice size is currently over 60 providers.
- No adult admits.
- Life and disability insurance, 10 hours per month PTO, and 7 12.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and recognized Providence Medical Home.
- Start date:Summer/Fall 2015.
- First year salary guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program:hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Employed position.
- 401K with match, Flex Spending Account.
- 4 days/week, average 32 hours/week plus.
- Out-patient only setting:.Expect to see 20 - 24 patients a day in the outpatient practice.
- Cannot support visas.
- Partnership available after 1 year.
- Physician owned clinic, have four facilities.
- Benefits:medical, disability, pension, 20 days vacation.
- Full-time permanent (4 12.
- Single hospital town.
- Traditional practice:see patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Multi-specialty group.
- With this support, our primary care physicians do not receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
- New graduates welcome!
- Paid holidays a year.
- Internal Medicine Job in Salem Area, OR.
- Serving our communities for several decades with an emphasis on caring for the underserved and uninsured patient population.
- 00, 5 days of CME pay a year, Nccpa and Obma license renewal, loan repayment opportunities.
- New graduates welcome, supportive mentoring from diverse team of providers.
- Looking for a team player.
- Patient services include:In-house lab, x-ray, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago