Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · November 19, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MidCity Center.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- 501 Lapalco.
- Internal Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- Balanced work life scheduling.
- JenCare is Physician run and operated.
- West Bank Center.
- 3625 Houma Boulevard.
- We are hiring Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Geriatricians to join our team and care for our patients.
- Metairie Center.
- Kenner Center.
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- For more than 20 years JenCare has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and complex patient population.
- Metairie, LA 70006.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- New Orleans, LA 70119.
- Small patient panels to manage of less than.
- Peer collaboration.
- 4710 S. Carrollton Street.
- Gretna, LA 70056.
- Continuous learning and teaching.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care physicians who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking BC/BE Primary Care physicians who appreciate complicated senior patients, managing the healthcare of 450 patients or less, and excel in a collaborate environment.
- Kenner, LA 70063.
- P ractice 1:10 or better.
- 1918 Williams Boulevard.
- We enjoy patient satisfaction scores in the 93rd %tile and higher.
- JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers has 4 outpatient centers in Louisville, Kentucky and 32 others across the country.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago