Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- P ractice 1:10 or better.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- MidCity Center.
- JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers has 4 outpatient centers in Louisville, Kentucky and 32 others across the country.
- Metairie Center.
- JenCare is Physician run and operated.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Peer collaboration.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care physicians who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- For more than 20 years JenCare has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and complex patient population.
- We are hiring Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Geriatricians to join our team and care for our patients.
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- Internal Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- Small patient panels to manage of less than.
- Balanced work life scheduling.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking BC/BE Primary Care physicians who appreciate complicated senior patients, managing the healthcare of 450 patients or less, and excel in a collaborate environment.
- West Bank Center.
- 501 Lapalco.
- We enjoy patient satisfaction scores in the 93rd %tile and higher.
- Continuous learning and teaching.
- Kenner Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions