Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care physicians who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers has 4 outpatient centers in Louisville, Kentucky and 32 others across the country.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Kenner Center.
- 501 Lapalco.
- Internal Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- P ractice 1:10 or better.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- For more than 20 years JenCare has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and complex patient population.
- We enjoy patient satisfaction scores in the 93rd %tile and higher.
- West Bank Center.
- Metairie Center.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking BC/BE Primary Care physicians who appreciate complicated senior patients, managing the healthcare of 450 patients or less, and excel in a collaborate environment.
- Balanced work life scheduling.
- JenCare is Physician run and operated.
- Peer collaboration.
- We are hiring Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Geriatricians to join our team and care for our patients.
- MidCity Center.
- Small patient panels to manage of less than.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- Continuous learning and teaching.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions