Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outstanding and affordable housing.
- Excellent schools.
- Year round camping.
- 220k to start.
- Interested in exclusive social media alerts for your specialty?
- 50k Sign-on bonus.
- Outstanding health benefits, including family, dental and vision.
- Additional benefit and perks.
- Retirement - 401k or 403b.
- Paid CMEs.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Paid relocation.
- State of the art facilities.
- This practice is supported by their employed hospitalist staff.
- An abundance of cultural and recreational attractions.
- A regional health care system located in Southern Oregon is seeking to add a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join their outpatient-only primary care practice.
- Great quality of life!
- View Available Practice Opportunities.
- Paid malpractice.
- Performance incentive bonus.
- Excellent healthcare community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Med Dox iFind.