Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Billings) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Flexible practice style.
- Internal Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
- This program offers the unique opportunity to work with an integrated, physician-led organization that is stable, successful and the region's largest tertiary referral center.
- Stipend and Generous Loan Repayment.
- Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities.
- Consensus-based, team oriented group.
- Modern facilities equipped with EMR.
- 300 days of sunshine!
- Billings Clinic is seeking BE/BC Outpatient Internists and Hospitalists to join our exemplary team of physicians and faculty providers.
- Innovative approach to health care delivery Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home.
- The ideal candidates should have an aptitude for leadership and a passion for education.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago