Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians typically see 18-25 patients per day based on preference and complexity.
- The practice is also starting to build a care coordination team to deliver proactive care while the clinical team focuses on the patient in front of them ( phone or visit ).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- Our current internal medicine department consists of 5 Internists and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians as well as a Rheumatologist and an Endocrine Nurse Practitioner.
- The clinic is open from 7:00 - 5:00 pm and most providers have patients scheduled from 8:30 - 4:30 pm, allowing time for early morning blood work or infusion.
- The department has an outpatient Infusion Suite ( non-chemo ) for connective tissue and immune-compromised patients, Dieticians and Diabetes educators on the floor, and 2 phlebotomists to execute outpatient lab orders before and after appointments.
- There is opportunity to pick up additional hospitalist shifts if that is of interest.
- Support staff includes 11 front office staff to register, schedule, and prior-authorize medications, 22 clinical staff, and a prescription nurse used to refill medications.
- Health, dental, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous CME and PTO plans and much more!
- We offer generous benefits including.
- Schedule and.
- This position is a guaranteed salary with RVU incentives.
- 2 Internal Medicine providers focus on geriatrics and serve as the providers for several nursing homes in town, when they do not have outpatient clinic appointments.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago