Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 Internal Medicine providers focus on geriatrics and serve as the providers for several nursing homes in town, when they do not have outpatient clinic appointments.
- Schedule and.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- Health, dental, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous CME and PTO plans and much more!
- There is opportunity to pick up additional hospitalist shifts if that is of interest.
- This position is a guaranteed salary with RVU incentives.
- The clinic is open from 7:00 - 5:00 pm and most providers have patients scheduled from 8:30 - 4:30 pm, allowing time for early morning blood work or infusion.
- Our current internal medicine department consists of 5 Internists and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians as well as a Rheumatologist and an Endocrine Nurse Practitioner.
- The department has an outpatient Infusion Suite ( non-chemo ) for connective tissue and immune-compromised patients, Dieticians and Diabetes educators on the floor, and 2 phlebotomists to execute outpatient lab orders before and after appointments.
- Physicians typically see 18-25 patients per day based on preference and complexity.
- The practice is also starting to build a care coordination team to deliver proactive care while the clinical team focuses on the patient in front of them ( phone or visit ).
- Support staff includes 11 front office staff to register, schedule, and prior-authorize medications, 22 clinical staff, and a prescription nurse used to refill medications.
- We offer generous benefits including.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions