Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, dental, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous CME and PTO plans and much more!
- Schedule and.
- 2 Internal Medicine providers focus on geriatrics and serve as the providers for several nursing homes in town, when they do not have outpatient clinic appointments.
- The clinic is open from 7:00 - 5:00 pm and most providers have patients scheduled from 8:30 - 4:30 pm, allowing time for early morning blood work or infusion.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Great Falls, MT.
- This position is a guaranteed salary with RVU incentives.
- The department has an outpatient Infusion Suite ( non-chemo ) for connective tissue and immune-compromised patients, Dieticians and Diabetes educators on the floor, and 2 phlebotomists to execute outpatient lab orders before and after appointments.
- We offer generous benefits including.
- There is opportunity to pick up additional hospitalist shifts if that is of interest.
- Support staff includes 11 front office staff to register, schedule, and prior-authorize medications, 22 clinical staff, and a prescription nurse used to refill medications.
- Our current internal medicine department consists of 5 Internists and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians as well as a Rheumatologist and an Endocrine Nurse Practitioner.
- The practice is also starting to build a care coordination team to deliver proactive care while the clinical team focuses on the patient in front of them ( phone or visit ).
- Physicians typically see 18-25 patients per day based on preference and complexity.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago