Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 acute care hospitals - more than 1,000 acute care beds.
- Our Health System Includes.
- Same day surgery centers, dialysis centers, occupational health and physical medicine clinics.
- A career with CHI Franciscan Health means working for a financially solid, physician led and physician driven organization, practicing with outstanding collegial teams.
- More than 650 employed physicians and APCs providing in-patient, primary care, heart and vascular services, orthopedics and sports medicine, neurosciences and women's care.
- CHI Franciscan Health is a non-profit health system based in Tacoma, Washington and is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- One of the largest health systems in Washington State.
- About Us.
- In-home and in-patient hospice and palliative services.
- Tacoma is 35 miles south of Seattle.
- CHI Franciscan's mission focuses on creating healthier communities, including caring for the poor and underserved.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunities Employers.
- More than 100 primary and specialty care clinics - all connected to Epic.
- We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago