Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Creating a work environment that values high ethical standards, emphasizes safe, high quality medical care, nurtures teamwork and encourages activities which lead to continuous improvement.
- Sccc was Washington State's first tobacco-free facility for both staff and offenders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of individuals ranging from correctional administrator and staff, health care professionals to patient advocates and other laypersons.
- Valid license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Washington (or the ability to obtain prior to employment).
- There are seven living units for medium and minimum long-term custody offenders and an intensive management unit for maximum-custody offenders.
- Working in collaboration with others to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide offenders with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
- The Department of Corrections is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Physician for Stafford Creek Corrections Center (Sccc) located in Aberdeen, WA.
- Participating in medical treatment with consulting physicians.
- Performing diagnostic and treatment of diseases and injuries of patients at the institution.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Aberdeen, WA.
- Completion of an approved residency program.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and experience in directing medical operations.
- Sccc is a multi-custody facility with over 1,936-beds located five miles west of Aberdeen, on the southern Washington Coast.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago