Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Anacortes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 43-bed facility, Island Hospital is staffed by more than 190 board certified physicians and offers a quality and range of services typically found in much larger facilities.
- Recognized as one of the most innovative small hospitals in the United States, Island Hospital is an integral part of the great quality of life in this scenic region of northwest Washington.
- Full-time position with a focus on caring for adult patients.
- Loan forgiveness program: $12,500/year/four years, with a payback clause if you leave early.
- Anacortes is a historic city of 16,000 located on the north Puget Sound, a short ferry ride from the famous San Juan Islands and a 90-minute drive from Seattle.
- Two to five years of experience is strongly preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. Join the dedicated and compassionate group of providers at Island Hospital, where you'll benefit from working in a financially-stable organization with exceptionally high quality scores and a strong primary care patient base.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Due to fortunate coastal weather patterns, Anacortes receives only 21 inches of rain per year, half as much as Seattle.
- Sign-on bonus.
- With an active, tight-knit community and majestic views of the islands and snow-capped mountains beyond, Anacortes feels like a magical world apart, despite its proximity to Seattle, Everett, Vancouver, B.C. and other large cities.
- Experience all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer from Anacortes, an all-American town close to Seattle and the San Juan Islands.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to practice in a tightly-knit, engaged community in a supportive clinic environment.
- Island Hospital, a Level III trauma center and Level II stroke center, prides itself on placing its patients' emotional and medical needs first.
- Island Hospital is the center for health and wellness in west Skagit County, Washington, also serving north Whidbey Island and the San Juan Islands since 1962.
- Among the most popular residents of the area are three pods of orcas (killer whales) who roam the island waters just offshore.
- PTO (paid time off) starts at 20 days per year, with five additional days off and $3,000 for CME.
- Anacortes, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)