Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Spokane) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Since our founding more than a century ago, we've grown to become Washington State's largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital in the Spokane, WA area.
- We are the region's largest outpatient clinical and regional referral center.
- Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
- Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam.
- Join us for the professional challenges you seek.
- The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as the people who do.
- Be a part of a cultivated, team environment with support from our multi-specialty group which has over 30 specialties.
- Learn more at.
- Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking.
- Established in 1930, we've grown to over 300 providers with expertise in over 35 specialty areas and services in 50 locations.
- Check out our great outpatient Internal Medicine opportunity!
- Full or part time options available.
- MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future". Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare's values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
- Rockwood Clinic is a progressive, physician-managed and expanding multi-specialty clinic.
- In the settings you prefer.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Spokane, WA.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (inquire.
- With schedules that fit your life.
- Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year.
- Developed adult hospitalist program to care for your patients.
- This well-established, physician led and respected group are looking to add a BC or BE member to their group.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago