Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Seattle) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The Polyclinic offers its physicians an exemplary work-life balance, thriving team environment, embedded pharmacists, scribes, mid-level support of day-to-day care and the opportunity to contribute to the clinic's highest-rated patient satisfaction in its area.
- Founded in 1917, and celebrating 100 years of service, The Polyclinic is made up of more than 240 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, including internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and more than 30 additional medical and surgical specialties at 12 locations in and around Seattle.
- We are currently looking for a physician to join our Internal Medicine department at The Polyclinic.
- The Polyclinic is one of the largest multi-specialty clinics in the Puget Sound region and its mission is to promote the health of its patients through personalized care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Seattle, WA.
- Interested applicants should send a CV and a list of references to Kim Gittere-Abson, M.D., Medical Director for Physician Recruitment and Retention, by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago