Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Federal Way) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our strong team environment and mission allow us to provide friendly services that focus on the highest quality patient care.
- Federal Way, Washington - Pacific Medical Center is seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to work in our Federal Way clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Federal Way, WA.
- Active Washington medical license and DEA certification are required.
- The patient population we care for is culturally and clinically diverse, creating a stimulating and rewarding workplace.
- S compensation and competitive benefits package will support and enhance a lifelong career.
- The successful candidate will bring a proven track record of demonstrated clinical judgment and self-development to an experienced team of two other providers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago