Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Work Schedule 40hrs per week: M-F 8am-5pm/10-7pm One Day Per Week/One Saturday Per Month 8am-1pm.
- Your New Team: FP, IM & Peds/Each Physician Has an LVN/Dentistry & Pharmacy Onsite.
- Phone NP Triage Calls/.
- 100% Outpatient Practice/Average 18-22 Patients a Day/15 to 20 Minute Time Slots.
- Employed Salary: $210K to $238K Based Upon Years of Experience/Up to $50K Year-End Bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- Join One of the largest Fqhc Networks In the Country/30 Outpatient Clinics in L.A. and Orange Counties.
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 403(b) Retirement/Wellness Program/Student Loan Repayment/17 Days PTO/11 Holidays/5 CME Days/Malpractice Insurance.
- Mission Driven Organization/Hispanic Population / Spanish Preferred, Not Required / Telephone Translation in Exam Room.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago