Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seattle Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admissions 0-6.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- Open ICU but functions more like closed ICU.
- BC in Critical Care or Pulm CC.
- 20-bed, multi-specialty ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- Nights 2-4.
- Locums Pulmonary/Critical Care job available in the Seattle, Washington.
- Coverage December 25-26 (AM) & December 25-31 (PM).
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Leaders.