Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Income & Benefits.
- 4 Day work week / No weekends / No.
- A retiring physician has created an outstanding opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician to step into and take over a well-established practice.
- Internal Medicine opportunity on the beautiful coast of Oregon - Visa Candidates Welcome.
- Average 18-20 patients per day.
- Total team of 8 other Primary Care providers and several specialists located in 4 area clinics.
- Loan Repayment or State issues bonus.
- Job Number JO-1708-3085.
- No weekends!
- Relocation or Sign-On Bonus.
- Enjoy an attractive quality of life in a charming, coastal community near Coos Bay.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Coos Bay, OR.
- Enjoy fresh air and small-town, coastal living just 30 minutes from Coos Bay, OR.
- J1 Visa Candidates Welcome.
- 100% Outpatient / Internal Medicine Opportunity.
- Retirement Plan.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago