Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oregon.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- We believe prevention and finding problems early can help you maintain the best possible health.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Acls Certified.
- Shared Health Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Care Coordinator at most locations.
- Board certified/Board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- We view health care as a team effort with the patient, the doctor or nurse practitioner, and others in our offices that help with your care.
- We also work closely with our patients to manage chronic diseases or other health problems as they occur.
- Join a clinic with well-established physicians.
- See 16-18+ patients/day in outpatient practice.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- Bcls Certified.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Samaritan's internal medicine clinics are happy to care for adults 18 and older.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- Job Specifics.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Samaritan Health Services is offering a $50,000 starting bonus and a $125,000 forgivable loan!
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Looking to provide outstanding internal medicine services?
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago