Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 15, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Specifics.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- We believe prevention and finding problems early can help you maintain the best possible health.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Looking to provide outstanding internal medicine services?
- See 16-18+ patients/day in outpatient practice.
- We view health care as a team effort with the patient, the doctor or nurse practitioner, and others in our offices that help with your care.
- We also work closely with our patients to manage chronic diseases or other health problems as they occur.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Samaritan Health Services is offering a $50,000 starting bonus and a $125,000 forgivable loan!
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Acls Certified.
- Board certified/Board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Join a clinic with well-established physicians.
- Samaritan's internal medicine clinics are happy to care for adults 18 and older.
- Bcls Certified.
- Shared Health Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Care Coordinator at most locations.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oregon.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions