Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Connell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Directing and supervising a large medical and/or surgical service in the institution.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Connell, WA.
- Coyote Ridge Corrections Center (Crcc) is located on a 60-acre site about 40 miles north of the Tri-Cities.
- Completion of an approved residency program.
- The DOC Health Services Division is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic leader for the critical role of Physician 3.
- It's a place where people know their neighbors, where no one is a stranger and where the whole community comes out to support the local schools and athletic programs.
- Connell embodies the best of small town America.
- Connell is located just off United States Highway 395 in sunny southeastern Washington.
- Crcc is comprised of two-complexes.
- Supervising and participating in the medical treatment of consulting physicians.
- The Medium Security Complex (MSC) is a 2,468 bed facility that houses offenders in eight living units.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Whether you are into rock hunting or antiquing, biking or taking in a movie, this small town has it all.
- The Minimum Security Unit (MSU) is a 480 bed facility that houses assisted living (Sage Unit) and MI2 Custody offenders.
- This opportunity is located in Connell, WA at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center (Crcc) and is a full time Monday through Friday day shift position.
- Connell offers something for everyone.
- Performing diagnostic and treatment of diseases and injuries of patients at the institution.
- With a population of 5,405 this vibrant community offers a quality of life that is rare today.
- Creating a work environment that values high ethical standards, emphasizes safe, high-quality medical care, nurtures teamwork and encourages activities which lead to continuous improvement.
- Working in collaboration with others to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide offenders with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
- Apply at jobs.
- Valid license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Washington (or the ability to obtain prior to employment).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of individuals ranging from correctional administrator and staff, health care professionals to patient advocates and other laypersons.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and experience in directing medical operations.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago