Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Airway Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Performing diagnostic and treatment of diseases and injuries of patients at the institution.
- Valid license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Washington (or the ability to obtain prior to employment).
- Creating a work environment that values high ethical standards, emphasizes safe, high quality medical care, nurtures teamwork and encourages activities which lead to continuous improvement.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of individuals ranging from correctional administrator and staff, health care professionals to patient advocates and other laypersons.
- Completion of an approved residency program.
- It is to the applicant's advantage.
- Working in collaboration with others to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide offenders with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Application assessment will be ongoing and the hiring authority reserves the right to offer the position at any time during the recruitment process.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and experience in directing medical operations.
- Participating in medical treatment with consulting physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Airway Heights, WA.
- The Department of Corrections is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Physician for Airway Heights Corrections Center (Ahcc) located in Airway Heights, WA.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago