Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Walla Walla) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The Walla Walla Clinic is providing Internal Medicine physicians the opportunity to practice the kind of internal medicine you were trained for.
- We have been awarded recognition as one of the top 10 quality providers of adult medicine in Washington state.
- Our local hospital has a hospitalist program to cover inpatient services to the extent desired by the Clinic internist.
- We are looking for internists who have demonstrated their ability to provide quality medical service to patients as well as being team players in a strong, group oriented culture.
- Walla Walla has received national recognition as the Wine Destination of the Year (150 wineries), Best Downtown in the West, Best Food and Wine community in the West and Friendliest town in the United States (United States Today and Rand McNally).
- A group of 5 well-trained, collegial internists in a 38 physician group is looking for a 6th internist to join their team in providing outpatient services and procedures to their patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago