Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Anacortes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer from Anacortes, an all-American town close to Seattle and the San Juan Islands.
- Join the dedicated and compassionate group of providers at Island Hospital, where you'll benefit from working in a financially-stable organization with exceptionally high quality scores and a strong primary care patient base.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Anacortes, WA.
- Full-time position with a focus on caring for adult patients.
- Anacortes, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
- Two to five years of experience is strongly preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome.
- Compensation and benefits include:
* PTO (paid time off) starts at 20 days per year, with five additional days off and $3,000 for CME
* Compensation is competitive
* Sign-on bonus
* Loan forgiveness program: $12,500/year/four years, with a payback clause if you leave early.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to practice in a tightly-knit, engaged community in a supportive clinic environment.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago