Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, with loan repayment options available, in sunny southeast Washington.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Providence St. Mary Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our exceptional team on our campus in beautiful Walla Walla.
- This full-time opportunity offers a desirable 7 on / 7 off schedule, rotating between nights and days, and manageable patient loads that will allow you to enjoy the many outdoor activities the community has to offer.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for inpatient care and demonstrated evidence of problem solving abilities, comprehensive assessment, and expert clinical skills.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago