Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (South King and Pierce Counties) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- You'll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
- Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our adult patients to create continuity of care.
- We focus on an individual's health needs, help them make informed decisions about their care and wellness, and give them the tools they need to take charge of their health.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment.
- Our clinic provides comprehensive health care services for adult patients, from disease prevention to health promotion.
- We currently have opportunities in Auburn, Puyallup, Bonney Lake, Tacoma and Gig Harbor, WA.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in South King and Pierce Counties, WA.
- MultiCare Internal Medicine Providers are committed to providing exceptional patient care and the highest quality medical services.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago