Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kennewick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Residency core faculty positions available, but not required.
- Relocation assistance.
- Interaction with residents and medical students.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kennewick, WA.
- Salary guarantee and comprehensive benefits package.
- Established hospitalist program for admissions and inpatient management.
- Productivity incentive opportunities.
- Outpatient practice with sub-specialty support.
- Trios Health is searching for a full-time, board certified internal medicine physician to join our expanding medical group serving the communities of Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland (known as the Tri-Cities) and surrounding area.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago