Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Connell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Completion of an approved residency program.
- Whether you are into rock hunting or antiquing, biking or taking in a movie, this small town has it all.
- This opportunity is located in Connell, WA at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center (Crcc) and is a full time Monday through Friday day shift position.
- Apply at jobs.
- The Minimum Security Unit (MSU) is a 480 bed facility that houses assisted living (Sage Unit) and MI2 Custody offenders.
- The DOC Health Services Division is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic leader for the critical role of Physician 3.
- Connell embodies the best of small town America.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and experience in directing medical operations.
- Supervising and participating in the medical treatment of consulting physicians.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- It's a place where people know their neighbors, where no one is a stranger and where the whole community comes out to support the local schools and athletic programs.
- Creating a work environment that values high ethical standards, emphasizes safe, high-quality medical care, nurtures teamwork and encourages activities which lead to continuous improvement.
- Connell is located just off United States Highway ern Washington.
- Directing and supervising a large medical and/or surgical service in the institution.
- Performing diagnostic and treatment of diseases and injuries of patients at the institution.
- Crcc is comprised of two-complexes.
- With a population of 5,405 this vibrant community offers a quality of life that is rare today.
- Connell offers something for everyone.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Connell, WA.
- The Medium Security Complex (MSC) is a 2,468 bed facility that houses offenders in eight living units.
- Coyote Ridge Corrections Center (Crcc) is located on a 60-acre site about 40 miles north of the Tri-Cities.
- Valid license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Washington (or the ability to obtain prior to employment).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of individuals ranging from correctional administrator and staff, health care professionals to patient advocates and other laypersons.
- Working in collaboration with others to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide offenders with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions