Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valid license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Washington (or the ability to obtain prior to employment).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of individuals ranging from correctional administrator and staff, health care professionals to patient advocates and other laypersons.
- In all, WSP houses approximately 2,328 offenders and employs approximately 1,rong interpersonal skills and experience in directing medical operations.
- Participates in medical treatment with consulting physicians.
- WSP is comprised of 4 Close Custody Units, 3 Special Housing Units, 2 Intensive Management Units, 2 Medium Units, 3 Minimum Housing Units and a Hospital.
- Performs diagnostic and treatment of diseases and injuries of patients at the institution.
- Works in collaboration with others to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide offenders with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
- This opportunity is FT Monday through Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- DOC is an organization that respects individuals for their unique qualities and strives to create a safe environment for individual uniqueness.
- Creates a work environment that values high ethical standards, emphasizes safe, high quality medical care, nurtures teamwork and encourages activities which lead to continuous improvement.
- Directs and supervises a large medical and/or surgical service in the institution.
- Application assessment will be ongoing and the hiring authority reserves the right to offer the position at any time during the recruitment process.
- It is to the applicant's advantage.
- The DOC Health Services Division is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic leader for the critical role of Physician for Washington State Penitentiary (WSP) located in Walla Walla, WA.
- Completion of an approved residency program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions