Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Works in collaboration with others to ensure staff and resources are in place to provide offenders with appropriate and timely medical services consistent with established standards.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Completion of an approved residency program.
- Participates in medical treatment with consulting physicians.
- Valid license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Washington (or the ability to obtain prior to employment).
- WSP is comprised of 4 Close Custody Units, 3 Special Housing Units, 2 Intensive Management Units, 2 Medium Units, 3 Minimum Housing Units and a Hospital.
- The DOC Health Services Division is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic leader for the critical role of Physician for Washington State Penitentiary (WSP) located in Walla Walla, WA.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of individuals ranging from correctional administrator and staff, health care professionals to patient advocates and other laypersons.
- Directs and supervises a large medical and/or surgical service in the institution.
- Application assessment will be ongoing and the hiring authority reserves the right to offer the position at any time during the recruitment process.
- This opportunity is FT Monday through Friday.
- It is to the applicant's advantage.
- In all, WSP houses approximately 2,328 offenders and employs approximately 1,rong interpersonal skills and experience in directing medical operations.
- DOC is an organization that respects individuals for their unique qualities and strives to create a safe environment for individual uniqueness.
- Performs diagnostic and treatment of diseases and injuries of patients at the institution.
- Creates a work environment that values high ethical standards, emphasizes safe, high quality medical care, nurtures teamwork and encourages activities which lead to continuous improvement.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago