Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full benefits package including paid malpractice, generous retirement plan and much more.
- Be busy from day one.
- Practice in an enjoyable, collegial atmosphere with excellent support staff.
- Four-week Paid Time Off.
- Base salary plus production, plus additional compensation for weekend ER coverage, benefits and $6,000 tax credit.
- Exceptional quality of life atmosphere.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Reedsport, OR.
- Local loan repayment program.
- Paid malpractice insurance (full benefit).
- Rural Health Clinic - Eligible for $5,000 Rural and may be eligible for $1,000 Tricare tax credits.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program eligibility.
- Full scope of Internal Medicine, including consultative medicine for local family medicine providers and pre-operative evaluations for local surgeons.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago