Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Rural Health Clinic - Eligible for $5,000 Rural and may be eligible for $1,000 Tricare tax credits.
- Local loan repayment program.
- Full benefits package including paid malpractice, generous retirement plan and much more.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program eligibility.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Reedsport, OR.
- Full scope of Internal Medicine, including consultative medicine for local family medicine providers and pre-operative evaluations for local surgeons.
- Base salary plus production, plus additional compensation for weekend ER coverage, benefits and $6,000 tax credit.
- Exceptional quality of life atmosphere.
- Practice in an enjoyable, collegial atmosphere with excellent support staff.
- Be busy from day one.
- Paid malpractice insurance (full benefit).
- Four-week Paid Time Off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions