Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Missoula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missoula, MT.
- Excellent clinical knowledge.
- DEA licensed.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- We are pleased to announce full time openings for physicians and board eligible physicians of Internal Medicine/Family Practice specializations in Billings, Ft.
- Salary: Open.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work well with staff of VA facilities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with other providers in practice.
- Ability to provide a range of primary care services for acute care medical inpatient facility, emergency department and community living centers.
- Job Type: Contract.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Harrison, and Missoula, Montana.
- Licensed in one of the 50 United States.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions