Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Billings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work well with staff of VA facilities.
- Job Type: Contract.
- We are pleased to announce full time openings for physicians and board eligible physicians of Internal Medicine/Family Practice specializations in Billings, Ft.
- Harrison, and Missoula, Montana.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Ability to provide a range of primary care services for acute care medical inpatient facility, emergency department and community living centers.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with other providers in practice.
- Salary: Open.
- DEA licensed.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Excellent clinical knowledge.
- Licensed in one of the 50 United States.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago