Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- CHI Franciscan's mission focuses on creating healthier communities, including caring for the poor and underserved.
- CHI Franciscan Health is a non-profit health system based in Tacoma, Washington and is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives.
- New graduates are welcomed.
- One of the largest health systems in Washington State.
- Re working for an organization committed to providing our physicians with an exceptional work-life balance.
- About Us.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (must be BC within first two years of employment).
- We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, CME, malpractice, and a retirement plan.
- More than 100 primary and specialty care clinics - all connected to Epic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Our health system includes.
- Same day surgery centers, dialysis centers, occupational health and physical medicine clinics.
- Join our team of over (physicians and advanced practice clinicians) providing quality care in-patient care to our community.
- 8 acute care hospitals - more than 1,000 acute care beds.
- A career with CHI Franciscan means working for a financially solid, physician-led and physician- driven organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you.
- More than 600 employed physicians and APCs providing in-patient, primary care, heart and vascular services, orthopedics and sports medicine, neurosciences and women's care.
- In-home and in-patient hospice and palliative services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions