Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- All the standard benefits, including paid relocation, medical/dental insurances, 401K retirement and more.
- A regional airport has flights to either Denver or Salt Lake City, making travel worldwide easy.
- Strong Mgma based Compensation Plus attainable production bonuses.
- Visa candidates, H1B or J-1, are encouraged to explore this opportunity.
- Be assured of confidentiality when asking about this job.
- Broad spectrum of specialty support for convenient consults as needed.
- Physician owned / governed practice, with Partnership available after one year successful practice.
- Join another Internal Medicine physician who needs assistance in seeing an increasing number of inhouse referrals.
- See for yourself the strength of this practice and the great colleagues who would welcome you.
- Outpatient only, with hospitalists carefully managing your patients who require hospitalization.
- In-house diagnostics readily available for evaluating patient need.
- Housing costs are reasonable with a wide variety to choose from, including acreage if you need space for animals or garden/orchard.
- Rocky Mountain State IM Opportunity.
- This is a college/university town with easy access to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.
- In this clinic, you will enjoy a rewarding and challenging IM practice where the patients are truly grateful for your care of them.
- You will be impressed with what you find here.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Montana.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago