Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- You can expect to work alongside a reputable team of Internal Medicine Physicians at one of their 15 primary care clinics.
- 100% Outpatient Position - Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week.
- Be part of a team of 26 internists working throughout their clinics.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Our team is committed to doing what is right for each patient, providing a supportive environment and focusing on value.
- Full benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance, 401(k) with matching, malpractice with tail coverage, 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week for CME and $3,000 education allowance.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Greater Seattle Area.
- You will be joining a well-established, growing organization that has won numerous local and national awards all while maintaining excellent patient satisfaction.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of a premier, physician-led organization that is dedicated to providing quality services to the greater Seattle area.
- 300,000 Income Potential.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000 with $300,000 income potential year two and beyond.
- This organization has a 94-year history of excellence in the community.
- Flexible schedule allows you the opportunity to maintain an unparalleled quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago