Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Vancouver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic dedicated to caring for the people of SW Washington since 1936.
- The Vancouver Clinic is expanding primary care services to meet the demands of our growing community.
- Our department consists of approximately 26 providers (20 physicians, 3 PA's and 3 NPs).
- Providers receive excellent benefits, including a generous time off allowance, relocation package and substantial starting bonus, CME allowance, competitive compensation.
- This is a 2 year partnership track position with an extremely reasonable buy-in.
- Our practice is located in Vancouver, Washington, directly across the Columbia River from Portland.
- Plus, we have no state income tax.
- The successful candidate will be excited about practicing evidence-based medicine in a collegial, cohesive group and demonstrate a commitment to practice development.
- Providers are supported by a scheduling system that places high importance on patient-provider continuity, panel coordinators that work diligently on closing care gaps, department leadership committed to your success, and in-house specialty services to support the delivery of high quality, coordinated, patient-centered care.
- Our Internal Medicine physicians have the ability to create a practice that complements individual differences in practice styles.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Vancouver, WA.
- Housing options range from properties on acreage to downtown high-rises in Portland's Pearl District.
- Nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, the area offers many outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- Join a wonderfully supportive atmosphere within a large, well-respected multi-specialty medical group of 300 + providers.
- With mild weather, excellent schools, and low crime rate, Vancouver is a great place to live and raise a family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions