Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Vancouver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- Our practice is located in Vancouver, Washington, directly across the Columbia River from Portland.
- Providers are supported by a scheduling system that places high importance on patient-provider continuity, panel coordinators that work diligently on closing care gaps, department leadership committed to your success, and in-house specialty services to support the delivery of high quality, coordinated, patient-centered care.
- Our Internal Medicine physicians have the ability to create a practice that complements individual differences in practice styles.
- Plus, we have no state income tax.
- Join a wonderfully supportive atmosphere within a large, well-respected multi-specialty medical group of 300 + providers.
- Nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, the area offers many outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Housing options range from properties on acreage to downtown high-rises in Portland's Pearl District.
- The Vancouver Clinic is expanding primary care services to meet the demands of our growing community.
- Our department consists of approximately 26 providers (20 physicians, 3 PA's and 3 NPs).
- Providers receive excellent benefits, including a generous time off allowance, relocation package and substantial starting bonus, CME allowance, competitive compensation.
- The successful candidate will be excited about practicing evidence-based medicine in a collegial, cohesive group and demonstrate a commitment to practice development.
- With mild weather, excellent schools, and low crime rate, Vancouver is a great place to live and raise a family.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Vancouver, WA.
- This is a 2 year partnership track position with an extremely reasonable buy-in.
- We are a physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic dedicated to caring for the people of SW Washington since 1936.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago