Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Vancouver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Vancouver Clinic is expanding primary care services to meet the demands of our growing community.
- We are a physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic dedicated to caring for the people of SW Washington since 1936.
- Providers are supported by a scheduling system that places high importance on patient-provider continuity, panel coordinators that work diligently on closing care gaps, department leadership committed to your success, and in-house specialty services to support the delivery of high quality, coordinated, patient-centered care.
- Nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, the area offers many outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Our department consists of approximately 26 providers (20 physicians, 3 PA's and 3 NPs).
- Join a wonderfully supportive atmosphere within a large, well-respected multi-specialty medical group of 300 + providers.
- Our practice is located in Vancouver, Washington, directly across the Columbia River from Portland.
- Health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- Our Internal Medicine physicians have the ability to create a practice that complements individual differences in practice styles.
- The successful candidate will be excited about practicing evidence-based medicine in a collegial, cohesive group and demonstrate a commitment to practice development.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Vancouver, WA.
- With mild weather, excellent schools, and low crime rate, Vancouver is a great place to live and raise a family.
- Plus, we have no state income tax.
- Providers receive excellent benefits, including a generous time off allowance, relocation package and substantial starting bonus, CME allowance, competitive compensation.
- This is a 2 year partnership track position with an extremely reasonable buy-in.
- Housing options range from properties on acreage to downtown high-rises in Portland's Pearl District.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions