Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Washington State Medical License.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Meet productivity standards.
- MD or DO.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Preference for 3-5 years experience as a practicing physician.
- This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible.
- Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions