Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients.
- Preference for 3-5 years experience as a practicing physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible.
- MD or DO.
- The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management.
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Washington State Medical License.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago