Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- This includes meeting or exceeding standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Washington State Medical License.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Preference for 3-5 years experience as a practicing physician.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients.
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- The clinic physician plays a key role on the clinic team in leading, modeling and delivering the full range of services to our clients.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- MD or DO.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago