Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Enjoy a true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kid's baseball game or dance recital.
- 100% outpatient.
- Sign-on bonus included.
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- 11 Weeks of Vacation - 1-Year Partnership Track.
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 200 physicians.
- 1:6 phone.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- Highly competitive 1st-year salary.
- Student loan repayment up to $120,000.
- Pacific Northwest - Internal Medicine Physician.
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including relocation assistance up to $15,000.
- Student Loan Repayment - No State Income Tax.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago