Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Treat an average of 18-22 patient per day.
- Sign-On Bonus - Negotiable.
- A well-established medical center, dedicated to serving communities in the Tri-County Region of Washington, is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Income & Benefits.
- Will Sponsor Visa Candidates.
- 100% Outpatient - Internal Medicine.
- Job Number JO-1807-3665.
- Physician: Internal Medicine, Outpatient, Loan Repayment - Perm JOB.
- Loan Repayment - Nhsc / Hpsa score is 17.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Salary with Bonus Structure.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kennewick, WA.
- Monday - Friday Schedule / 8am to 5pm.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago