Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Corvallis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would you like to live in a beautiful Oregon location just 80 miles from Portland?
- Teaching opportunities with several Oregon colleges and Universities medical students and residents.
- Hospital employed position at a 25 bed critical access hospital.
- Hiring Hospitalists Near Corvallis, Oregon - Academic Affiliation.
- Work a 7 on 7 off schedule to maximize family time and work/life balance.
- You may now join a grown team of Hospitalists at a not-for-profit facility part of a regional network with more than 80 clinics and five hospitals spanning a three-county region.
- One of Oregon's most desirable places to live: easy access to Pacific Ocean, Cascades and Portland, Top 10 Best College towns.
- Solid competitive salary with lucrative benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.