Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- On-site laboratory.
- Children's Healthcare.
- Cancer Care.
- If contributing to a team committed to quality improvement and work/life balance is important to you, our position and community are also for you!
- St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
- It means being a part of a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities.
- Women's Services.
- In addition, you would benefit from a safe city with very little traffic.
- We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- 1:9 telephone only.
- Offering views, adventure and landscape that are incomparable to anything in the United States!
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont.
- Interested in making a difference?
- Start Date Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement, and Student Loan Assistance.
- St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is seeking a BE or BC Internal Medicine Physician / Internist to join our dynamic Internal Medicine Associates clinic, where the focus is on team collaboration and quality outcomes for our patients.
- St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care.
- And northern Wyo.
- With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an amazing place to live!
- Billings, Mont.
- Heart Center.
- Fast Facts.
- Orthopedic Services.
- Open to experienced and new grad United States Board Certified/Eligible Physicians.
- What does a move to Montana mean for you?
- Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
- Employed Position with highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Established practice of eight physicians and five NP/PAs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
- Services & Expertise.
- At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians!
- At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians.
- As one of the largest medical facilities in the region, we offer sophisticated care and technology without big city hassles.
- Comprehensive Regional Services.
- We also have a remarkable art scene with many galleries, a local theatre that brings in national productions and entertainers, great museums and a wide selection of noteworthy schools.
- Montana is truly splendid.
- 2,100 associates, aff.
- Hospital employed position eliminates administrative burden.
- Our team of Internist is well established with an esteemed reputation in the region.
- A move to Montana means trading your daily commute for nights home with family, beautiful views and clean mountain air.
- Then check us out.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago