Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- All of the UW Neighborhood Clinics offer a complete spectrum of primary care services and are committed to improving the health of the public.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Clinical experience required.
- Through our affiliation with the world-class University of Washington School of Medicine and the top ranked primary care training program in the United States, our employees have the distinct advantage to provide our patients with an exceptionally high level of innovative care.
- A number of our clinics have already achieved Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (Ncqa) and we are seeking recognition for our remaining clinics.
- Experience with Epic preferred, other EMR experience a plus.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics is a network of primary and urgent care clinics that offer exceptional career opportunities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kent, WA.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics offers strong connections to specialists throughout the Seattle area, teaching opportunities with a clinical faculty appointment, UW Medicine and UW School of Medicine affiliation, competitive pay and benefits and a fully integrated and highly functioning EMR (Epic).
- A culture supportive of work/life balance.
- Uwsom & UW Medicine affiliation.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- The providers are actively engaged in teaching and provide care using the medical home model, creating a friendly and stimulating atmosphere for providers, staff and patients.
- Strong network of specialists.
- This highlights the unique and comprehensive care delivery that we have in place to serve the needs of our patients, including behavioral health, care management, lab and radiology, and a fully integrated electronic medical record.
- BC/BE Physician Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics is seeking Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Physicians who are interested in positions south of Seattle at our clinics in Kent, Federal Way and Olympia.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago