Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A culture supportive of work/life balance.
- The providers are actively engaged in teaching and provide care using the medical home model, creating a friendly and stimulating atmosphere for providers, staff and patients.
- Strong network of specialists.
- Experience with Epic preferred, other EMR experience a plus.
- A number of our clinics have already achieved Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (Ncqa) and we are seeking recognition for our remaining clinics.
- BC/BE Physician Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Clinical experience required.
- Through our affiliation with the world-class University of Washington School of Medicine and the top ranked primary care training program in the United States, our employees have the distinct advantage to provide our patients with an exceptionally high level of innovative care.
- All of the UW Neighborhood Clinics offer a complete spectrum of primary care services and are committed to improving the health of the public.
- This highlights the unique and comprehensive care delivery that we have in place to serve the needs of our patients, including behavioral health, care management, lab and radiology, and a fully integrated electronic medical record.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kent, WA.
- Uwsom & UW Medicine affiliation.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics offers strong connections to specialists throughout the Seattle area, teaching opportunities with a clinical faculty appointment, UW Medicine and UW School of Medicine affiliation, competitive pay and benefits and a fully integrated and highly functioning EMR (Epic).
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics is seeking Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Physicians who are interested in positions south of Seattle at our clinics in Kent, Federal Way and Olympia.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- UW Neighborhood Clinics is a network of primary and urgent care clinics that offer exceptional career opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions