Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The practice is located in a high growth area with great school systems and low crime rates.
- An award-winning Medical Center, located near Tacoma, WA, is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join one of their suburban community practices.
- Income & Benefits.
- Physician: Internal Medicine 50 minutes from Tacoma, Tuition Assistance - Perm JOB.
- Established and growing practice.
- Job Number JO-1808-3707.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Base Salary - Inquire to discuss.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement and more.
- Practice is part of a well-established health system.
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm (open to a 4-day workweek).
- Sign-On Bonus - Negotiable.
- Approximately 24 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago