Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Care Management Program.
- It's the way we live our lives and what we teach the next generation.
- Partnering with Director of Care Management the System Physician Advisor will support deliverables for the Care Management department including management of length of stay, decreasing denials for Medical Necessity, increasing Flow and Capacity, decreasing Readmissions, support of compliance and quality indicators, optimizing clinical documentation and developing collaborative relationships with payers and the community.
- Of quality and innovation.
- It's what we do and why we do it.
- We began by embodying a triad model of care, which supports the primary roles of RN Case Managers, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Utilization Management RN's.
- Of respect and responsibility.
- Legacy Health which was just recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 50 mid-size companies in the United States Legacy is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization.
- Whether we realize it, our legacy is something we create together every day.
- Legacy Health is a large not-for-profit healthcare system with seven hospitals including a level 1-trauma facility, burn unit, children's hospital, Legacy Research Institute, numerous primary and specialty clinics and diagnostic laboratories serving patients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- As we consider qualified candidates, we are committed to building a culture that values diversity and is reflective of those we care for.
- Legacy Health is actively recruiting for a Physician Advisor for our system-wide Care Management Program.
- Our fundamental responsibility is to improve the health of everyone and everything we touch-to create a legacy that truly lives on.
- Will need to be able to secure both Oregon and Washington Administrative licenses.
- As a Care Management Physician Advisor, we are looking for a physician candidate willing to be an internal teacher and leader for the wise stewardship of resources and the attainment of important outcomes for each patient and family.
- It's the legacy we create every day at Legacy Health.
- Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabilitiees.
- This position functions in a combined advisory, administrative and education role and serves as a critical link between care management, the medical staff and the health system for matter related to physician practice and behaviors as they affect quality and cost outcomes.
- Ours is a legacy of health and community.
- Portland, Oregon.
- This employed physician will provide medical direction and guidance to the Care Management Department in the areas of inpatient case management, ambulatory case management, utilization management, clinical documentation improvement, and clinical charge capture.
- At Legacy Health, our legacy is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world.
- At Legacy we are a few years into a revitalization of our Care Management department.
- The ideal physician will be Internal Medicine or Family Physician who is looking for a more administrative role and is.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Portland, OR.
- Physician Advisor.
- A dedicated physician advisor is the next evolution of the Care Management department.
- Other medical specialties may be considered.
- Our Care Management embodies the fact that our scope of practice is focused on caring for the patient across the continuum of care.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago