Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Toppenish) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- In being part of our organization, your team-based approach champions alliance.
- 238,000 annual salary.
- Do you have the passion and drive to work with underserved communities that need quality care?
- Our mission celebrates diversity.
- Yvfwc is the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest.
- You will engage with a minimum of 22 patients per day.
- We are committed to delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
- 80% of your patient population will be Spanish speaking.
- Your willingness to develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting is beneficial not only to patients but to your team of providers.
- As a team driven clinic, you will have the ability to extend a warm hand off for different services - whether it be a dietitian, behavioral health services, or outreach services, they are all available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Toppenish, WA.
- We are currently looking for an Internist for our Toppenish, Washington location.
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- In this integrated health care setting, you will engage with patients and have the accessibility to offer additional services that your patients need.
- In several of our clinics, we compliment medical and dental services with registered dietitians, WIC services, mental health services and community health services.
- We offer you an impressive and generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Consider joining a phenomenal team of providers who have the same ideals and goals for patients.
- You are committed to working with underserved patient populations.
- Would you be willing to become a member of an organization that valiantly supports patient care?
- You will have a bilingual MA assigned to you.
- You are willing to take 1:7 week.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- You will build strong collegial relationships.
- If you want to make a difference in the health of a community and have the passion to work with underserved patient populations that need quality care, we urge you to inquire more of who we are, what we have to offer, and who we are looking for.
- Additional hiring and relocation bonus.
- Do you believe that integrated care is a fundamental component in giving patients the best service possible?
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home dedicated to providing high quality and comprehensive care.
- Are you are looking to make a difference in the health of a community?
- We will guide you through the process of eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs.
- Our comprehensive health care services include 27 clinics between Washington and Oregon.
- At Yvfwc, we are family.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago