Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to meeting the basic requirement above, to qualify for this position you must also meet the qualification requirements listed below: Residency Training for GP-14 Positions: Applicants must have successfully completed the required accredited residency training in the specialty of the position to be filled (Internal Medicine) and equivalent experience and training equal to at least 4 years.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for patients according to current standards of care, the patient centered medical home model of care, Army policy, and relevant regulations.
- Items of Interest: Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce Madigan Army Medical Center Joint Base Lewis McChord.
- Supervisory positions will lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Experience may not be substituted for residency training that is required for the specialty identified.
- World-class museums, hotels and theaters draw thousands to downtown Tacoma while the shores of the Puget Sound and Mount Rainier inspire outdoor enthusiasts.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree, a candidate must have had at least one year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- First and Foremost: United States Citizenship Required Tacoma is a progressive city of 200,000 nestled between Seattle and the state capital of Olympia, offering the attractions of larger metropolitan areas with a hometown feel.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must have provided education and medical knowledge equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Supervisory positions will examine, diagnose, prevent and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic care.
- Supervisory positions will exercise independent judgment with full responsibility for professional diagnosis, treatment, referral and disposition of patients.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or equivalent from a school in the United States or Canada.
- Provide long-term comprehensive care managing both common and complex illnesses.
- Enjoy the mild climate and its excellent schools, universities, parks, festivals and regional shopping centers.
- Licensure: Applicants must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Residency Training for GP-15 Positions: Applicants must have successfully completed the required accredited residency training in the specialty of the position to be filled (Internal Medicine) and equivalent experience and training equal to at least 5 years.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education at the time the degree was obtained.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- A one-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- Tacoma is located 32 miles south of Seattle, 31 miles north of our state capital, Olympia, and 18 miles south of Sea-Tac International Airport, on the shores of Commencement Bay, within pristine eyesight of Mount Rainier.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions