Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Items of Interest: Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce Madigan Army Medical Center Joint Base Lewis McChord.
- Basic Requirement for Physician (Internal Medicine): Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- World-class museums, hotels and theaters draw thousands to downtown Tacoma while the shores of the Puget Sound and Mount Rainier inspire outdoor enthusiasts.
- Enjoy the mild climate and its excellent schools, universities, parks, festivals and regional shopping centers.
- You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
- This required Internal Medicine experience/training will include skills such as, but not limited to, a wide range of very difficult and responsible dealings with medical duties specializing in all aspects of inpatient or outpatient care, such as advanced examination, diagnosis and treatment to ensure effectiveness of treatment.
- As a Physician (Internal Medicine), you will: - Perform a wide range of medical duties covering primary care and general internal medicine.
- Experience Required: Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.
- Tacoma is located 32 miles south of Seattle, 31 miles north of our state capital, Olympia, and 18 miles south of Sea-Tac International Airport, on the shores of Commencement Bay, within pristine eyesight of Mount Rainier.
- To qualify based on your work experience, your resume must describe at least 4 years of residency training in the specialty of the position to be filled or equivalent experience and training in the specialty of Internal Medicine.
- Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- First and Foremost: United States Citizenship Required Tacoma is a progressive city of 200,000 nestled between Seattle and the state capital of Olympia, offering the attractions of larger metropolitan areas with a hometown feel.
- Prescribe appropriate treatment to include drugs, inoculations, nursing and dietary care.
- Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- Examine patients, order and evaluate the full range of radiology and laboratory tests and make diagnosis.
- Refer to appropriate specialty clinic only when required for evaluation and/or treatment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions