Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With good reason.
- Ninety-percent of current employees say they would choose to "work here again.
- National Geographic calls Port Townsend "one of the most sophisticated places west of Seattle" and they continue to receive awards year after year, such as 2015 Best Small Towns in America (Smithsonian Magazine), 50 Safest Cities in Washington (Safewise.
- This experienced Primary Care Physician will to become part of our medical community as both a physician and Medical Director of one of the area primary care clinics.
- This is a unique opportunity to continue to practice the medicine you love and become a part of an incredible physician leadership group.
- Candidate should be a board certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician with leadership experience and strong clinical and interpersonal skills.
- This is an DNV-accredited, fully integrated health care system, with numerous accreditations and awards.
- Port Townsend has been named as one of the coolest small towns in America.
- They provide relocation assistance and you'll have the entire community behind you to help get you settled.
- As a physician you will be able to see the impact you make on your community on a daily basis.
- There are festivals almost every weekend, endless recreational/hiking/skiing/sailing activities, great places to eat, and a strong and vibrant community feel.
- This is a critical access, public hospital district providing services to residents of east Jefferson County.
- Com), and 16 Best Places to Live in the United States in 2015 (Outdoors Magazine).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Port Townsend, WA.
- They are the primary healthcare provider for more than 25, Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula.
- Here you will receive an incredible benefits package including medical, dental, and vision for you and your family with CME dollars, paid time off, retirement plans and competitive salary.
- Health care employer in Northwest Washington State has an exciting, immediate opening for a highly-skilled Medical Director.
- As a physician leader here you will experience a strong, collaborative and supportive environment with teams focused on quality, population health and administration to support your needs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 8.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions