Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Yakima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This unique opportunity at Astria Regional Medical Center, a 214-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- 6 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Located in Yakima, WA.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians