Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Retirement Plan.
- Vacation and CME with Annual CME Allowance.
- The new Hospital has been named as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospital's in the United States and features state-of-the-art equipment, a 2 Bed ICU and a full-service Imaging Department with Nuclear Medicine, Dexa Scanning, CT and MRI.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- The city offers excellent public and private schools for your children and incredible real estate options!
- Relocation Assistance.
- Skiers, Hikers and Outdoor enthusiasts Welcome!
- Qualification for State and Federal Student Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Signing Bonus.
- Production Incentive Bonus, based on Wrvus.
- The impressive medical staff includes Board Certified ER physicians in their 9 Bed Emergency Department, a Hospitalist Group, General and Orthopedic Surgeons, Radiology, Obgyn and Pediatrics.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Montana.
- This picturesque mountain community is situated along the famous Yellowstone River, near the entrance into Yellowstone National Park and enjoys access to a regional airport and a nearby University campus.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- An Excellent New Outpatient Internal Medicine position is now available to join the impressive medical staff for a brand new Hospital in spectacular Southwestern Montana near Yellowstone National Park!
- This is an exciting Hospital Employment opportunity to join an established 9-member primary care team of physicians in a full-time, outpatient clinic position with No.
- Southwestern Montana offers an amazing lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and is home to some of the best Fly Fishing, Big Game Hunting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking and White-Water Rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions