Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.
- Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma's first hospital.
- Our dynamic Inpatient Specialist Department is seeking an experienced Day Admitter to join our Team.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Since then, we've grown to become Washington State's largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic.
- Current BLS and Acls for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Covington Medical Center (Covington).
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma).
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Open to experienced and new resident graduates with hospitalist specific track or training preferred.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care.
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup).
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn).
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital (Tacoma).
- Valley Hospital (Spokane).
- This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
- MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer.
- Physician, IM, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Day Admitter, MultiCare, Seattle, Tacoma.
- MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future". Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare's values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
- Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane).
- We have a highly seasoned hospitalist team, full array of consultative services, open ICU with 24/7 on site Intensivist coverage and solid protocol and EHR support.
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma).
- The schedule is an attractive one week on/one week off model, with a 3 week break every 12 weeks.
- This position is located at Tacoma General and Allenmore Hospitals, Tacoma WA.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago