Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current BLS and Acls for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma's first hospital.
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane).
- This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup).
- MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care.
- Valley Hospital (Spokane).
- Open to experienced and new resident graduates with hospitalist specific track or training preferred.
- We have a highly seasoned hospitalist team, full array of consultative services, open ICU with 24/7 on site Intensivist coverage and solid protocol and EHR support.
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn).
- Since then, we've grown to become Washington State's largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic.
- MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future". Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare's values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma).
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital (Tacoma).
- This position is located at Tacoma General and Allenmore Hospitals, Tacoma WA.
- Our dynamic Inpatient Specialist Department is seeking an experienced Day Admitter to join our Team.
- The schedule is an attractive one week on/one week off model, with a 3 week break every 12 weeks.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Covington Medical Center (Covington).
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.
- MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment.
- Competitive salary, a full array of benefits and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Physician, IM, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Day Admitter, MultiCare, Seattle, Tacoma.
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions