Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more.
- Low housing cost and no state sales tax.
- Partnership Offered After the First Year
Join a well-respected physician-owned and operated partnership that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
- A multi-specialty group with Internal Medicine, Family Medicine providers, General Surgeon, Allergist, OB/GYN, Midwives, Pediatricians and Nurse Practitioners.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license Become a part of a growing community right on the coast with the warm hometown dealing you have always desired.
- Earning Potential of $500,000+.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, world-class golf, and water sports.
- 2 and.
- This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community.
- 7 rated golf course in the country - these courses conjure up the image of a historic Scottish links course.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity.
- Home to the.
- For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities.
- Internal Medicine - Oregon Coast.
- Local airport with daily flights to San Francisco, Portland, and Denver.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oregon.
- Ability to perform bread and butter office and hospital procedures.
- Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- Traditional position with additional income for hospitalist shifts.
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, malpractice, relocation, CME reimbursement, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions