Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- A multi-specialty group with Internal Medicine, Family Medicine providers, General Surgeon, Allergist, OB/GYN, Midwives, Pediatricians and Nurse Practitioners.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oregon.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, world-class golf, and water sports.
- Partnership Offered After the First Year
Join a well-respected physician-owned and operated partnership that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
- Ability to perform bread and butter office and hospital procedures.
- This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community.
- Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- Earning Potential of $500,000+.
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, malpractice, relocation, CME reimbursement, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Internal Medicine - Oregon Coast.
- Local airport with daily flights to San Francisco, Portland, and Denver.
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more.
- 7 rated golf course in the country - these courses conjure up the image of a historic Scottish links course.
- Home to the.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license Become a part of a growing community right on the coast with the warm hometown dealing you have always desired.
- 2 and.
- Low housing cost and no state sales tax.
- For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities.
- Traditional position with additional income for hospitalist shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago