Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet.
- Affordable housing.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Experience an outdoor paradise that boasts safe, family-oriented communities and breathtaking scenery right in your backyard!
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, Performing Arts Center, year-round festivals in and around town.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year.
- Paid relocation.
- Average 16 patients per day.
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard.
- 11 Weeks of Vacation - 100% Outpatient.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, Malpractice insurance 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing.
- Easy access to Seattle.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity.
- Sign-on bonus included and student loan repayment.
- Student Loan Repayment - No State Income Tax
Enjoy a true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kid's baseball game or dance recital.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience.
- Potential 4-day work week.
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking.
- Great schools and a local community college.
- For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities.
- Washington - Internal Medicine Physician.
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 450+ providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions