Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Student Loan Repayment - No State Income Tax
Enjoy a true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kid's baseball game or dance recital.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience.
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking.
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard.
- Affordable housing.
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 450+ providers.
- 11 Weeks of Vacation - 100% Outpatient.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year.
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, Malpractice insurance 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Experience an outdoor paradise that boasts safe, family-oriented communities and breathtaking scenery right in your backyard!
- Sign-on bonus included and student loan repayment.
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet.
- Potential 4-day work week.
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries.
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, Performing Arts Center, year-round festivals in and around town.
- Great schools and a local community college.
- Easy access to Seattle.
- For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities.
- Washington - Internal Medicine Physician.
- Average 16 patients per day.
- Paid relocation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago