Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Yakima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- You will work in a team setting with other physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and support staff assigned to perform duties to accomplish the treatment of our patients.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in Yakima, WA.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Responsible for administrative tasks associated with clinic operations.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- The Primary Care Provider serves as a practicing physician who is responsible for the overall management of patients enrolled for healthcare services provided by Walla Walla VA Health Care System.
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Must have full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in ANY United States State.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- Fers basic benefits (pension).
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- Women's Health experience preferred, but not required.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Disability Retirement.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be B/E or B/C.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Yakima, WA is seeking a full-time outpatient primary care physician to support our nation's heroes.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Average panel size is 1200/1300.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA) Lifetime Healthcare Insurance options available.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions