Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Yakima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Responsible for administrative tasks associated with clinic operations.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- The Primary Care Provider serves as a practicing physician who is responsible for the overall management of patients enrolled for healthcare services provided by Walla Walla VA Health Care System.
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Yakima, WA is seeking a full-time outpatient primary care physician to support our nation's heroes.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA) Lifetime Healthcare Insurance options available.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in Yakima, WA.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Women's Health experience preferred, but not required.
- You will work in a team setting with other physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and support staff assigned to perform duties to accomplish the treatment of our patients.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Fers basic benefits (pension).
- Disability Retirement.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Must be B/E or B/C.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- Average panel size is 1200/1300.
- Must have full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in ANY United States State.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago