Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools with 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University.
- Substantial sign on bonus with additional relocation assistance provided.
- Extensive benefits package includes 401k retirement with matching, health, dental, vision, life, disability and malpractice insurance with paid tail included.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide.
- Student loan repayment also available.
- Seattle ranks as one of the "Least Stressful Cities" by Sperling's Best Places, "Healthiest Citie"s by Centrum, and is a "City on the Edge of Greatness".
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Starting 4 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and generous annual education allowance.
- Opportunity to live in Seattle Metro, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Mill Creek, Woodinville, Bothell or any other surrounding suburbs - you choose!
- Low cost of living in comparison to other large metro areas and the greater Seattle area has a positive home appreciation over 29%.
- Variety of restaurants, breweries, performing arts, museums, theater, ballet, and symphony.
- Thriving and well established multi-specialty organization that employs hundreds of providers - the incoming Internal Medicine physician will join an existing Primary Care team that includes nearly 100 Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians.
- The natural beauty and the sights of the city come with an added bonus - Washington has no state income tax and is one the most tax-friendly states in the United States.
- Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks, and Seattle Sounders Seattle.
- Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern.
- 4 or 5-day outpatient schedule - no nights, no weekends and dedicated administrative time each week - be home for dinner every night!
- Competitive first-year salary with upside potential of over $300,000 after ramp up.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Live in the heart of the Pacific Northwest's largest and most dynamic city - Seattle is thriving because of the robust local economy and whether you want to live in the city, the suburbs or a small town- you can find a home here.
- Flexible 4 Or 5 Day Outpatient Schedule- Earn $300k+
Do you want to be a part of a nationally recognized multispecialty group that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Seattle metro area and its surrounding suburbs?
- Employment Opportunity with One of America's Premier Groups.
- Seattle Metro- Puget Sound, Washington.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to work with the best in one of the finest parts of the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago