Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Seattle Metro- Puget Sound, Washington.
- 4 or 5-day outpatient schedule - no nights, no weekends and dedicated administrative time each week - be home for dinner every night!
- Live in the heart of the Pacific Northwest's largest and most dynamic city - Seattle is thriving because of the robust local economy and whether you want to live in the city, the suburbs or a small town- you can find a home here.
- Substantial sign on bonus with additional relocation assistance provided.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Student loan repayment also available.
- The natural beauty and the sights of the city come with an added bonus - Washington has no state income tax and is one the most tax-friendly states in the United States.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to work with the best in one of the finest parts of the United States.
- Variety of restaurants, breweries, performing arts, museums, theater, ballet, and symphony.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington.
- Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern.
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools with 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University.
- Seattle ranks as one of the "Least Stressful Cities" by Sperling's Best Places, "Healthiest Citie"s by Centrum, and is a "City on the Edge of Greatness".
- Employment Opportunity with One of America's Premier Groups.
- Low cost of living in comparison to other large metro areas and the greater Seattle area has a positive home appreciation over 29%.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Extensive benefits package includes 401k retirement with matching, health, dental, vision, life, disability and malpractice insurance with paid tail included.
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide.
- Competitive first-year salary with upside potential of over $300,000 after ramp up.
- Thriving and well established multi-specialty organization that employs hundreds of providers - the incoming Internal Medicine physician will join an existing Primary Care team that includes nearly 100 Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians.
- Flexible 4 Or 5 Day Outpatient Schedule- Earn $300k+
Do you want to be a part of a nationally recognized multispecialty group that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Seattle metro area and its surrounding suburbs?
- Starting 4 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and generous annual education allowance.
- Opportunity to live in Seattle Metro, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Mill Creek, Woodinville, Bothell or any other surrounding suburbs - you choose!
- Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks, and Seattle Sounders Seattle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions